Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 355 - Day 358

August 28 - August 31, 2010

I'm not going to lie. I'm kind of excited for my one year of blogging to almost be over. I have been horrible about writing. I've been a little under the weather, hence the no blog.

Saturday, one of my childhood friends got married. Aaron, whom I've known since I was a baby married a wonderful girl who actually graduated with my brother. Small world, huh?? Congratulations you guys! You are both so amazing and I wish you nothing but happiness and a life full of love!

It was awful that I was stuck here, while everyone I love was in Iowa celebrating such a fantastic day. I miss all of you and wish I could have been there! My grandma had this to say, "You could just tell he was crazy about her! He rubbed her hands the whole time they were standing there. He even cried." Ugh! That's so sweet! You both are so lucky to have each other--I love it! ;)

I tell ya' what. These category storms, or whatever they call them down here are really getting on my nerves. It rains everyday! Sunday, it poured all day and all night! It was crazy! I think we're on Fiona or something of the sort.

I had to call in sick to work again on Monday because I felt like hell. You should have seen me. My boss tried to make me feel better saying, "No, you look beautiful." My response, "No, I look like I just got hit by a Mack truck! It's okay. You don't have to make me feel better." =) I didn't even look in the mirror the rest of the day. Yea. Not good.

Now, I'm going to bed because for some reason, I cannot seem to get better. And I have a big week ahead of me! It's Labor Day! Sunday, our company is putting on a glow-in-the-dark fashion show. Sounds pretty cool, huh?? I'm really excited for it! Thank God we don't have to work on Monday! My plan--sleep all day. Nothing else.

Note to self: Making irresponsible decisions is not the best thing someone can do. You should probably think things through before diving into a situation full force. Although it is fun to be carefree about life, sometimes the outcomes are not always as rewarding as you had first hoped. Be smart.