May 20, 2010
First off, I would like to say...Dottie, the new look is for you! ;) A little birdie told me you were having a hard time reading it! I hope this helps! I know grandma is looking forward to you coming back to Iowa!
Second, CHECK OUT BRETT'S VACA PICTURES HERE!
Work has been really busy for me, and all I want to do is sleep. I'm working this weekend, so Sunday is my day to be lazy and do nothing! I can not wait!
I didn't really do much today, except work. Got road rage, but that's nothing new for me. People are stupid drivers down here. They're either old and go 15 mph, or they're nuts like me and weave in and around every which way.
Guess what I found today? Another water bug! On another day, I would have freaked out. Today...whatever. It's so nasty, but that's what happens down here. They're dead when I find them, so I know the spray that happens once a month is working. But they're so dang ugly! Thank goodness for my four foot broom to test whether the bug is alive or dead! I was NOT going to have another episode as last time. I'm too tired for that right now. But it didn't happen. Yay!!!
Well, I'm tired and I want to get a good night's rest before my long day tomorrow! Good night!
Note to self: Quote of the day: "A thing worth having is a thing worth cheating for." - W.C. Fields
Damn you, Fields! This is why men cheat, women are hookers, and I'm still single. WTF?! I disagree! What do you think??