I almost forgot to tell you! So, remember the psychic I went to see in New York? Please refer to Day 197, if you haven't seen the post. Remember how he kept saying, "I see you writing for the medical profession. I keep seeing medical." I thought he was talking about a couple of my past relationships. Nope! For my job, I am now working on an account for a medical detox facility! Crazy, right?!?! I know!
AND...this just happened today! You know how he told me about an Italian/Jewish man? And another doctor would come into my life? Well guess what? Here he is! It's insane! I've been seeing this guy around lately, and tonight we had a conversation. I can't even explain to you how beautiful this man is! He's Italian and he's going to school for Physical Therapy! Insane! Now, we'll just have to wait and see if Mr. Psychic is right! Let's see if this goes anywhere. I'm not getting my hopes up, but this is getting strange! Exciting, but just strange!
Oh yea! And remember how he told me that kid I met, him and I need to be on the same page? I haven't talked to him in a couple of months when I get a text from him, asking if I had Facebook! Weird!
And remember how he said he kept seeing television cameras? How I'll be working with tv, or on tv? I went to that tv segment taping today! Ahhh! He does know more than I thought he did! I kept thinking this man is nuts if he thinks all of this going to happen in my life! And it's all happened exactly two months from today! That man knows his stuff! He does phone readings, if anyone's interested!