Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 261 - Day 264

May 21 - May 24, 2010

I'm awful. I'm getting so bad about blogging. I'm getting to the point where I don't really want to do it anymore, but I made a promise; therefore, I will stick to it. Son of a... ;)

So, the weekend. Work. Sleep. Work. Sleep. Eat. Sleep. Exciting huh? Oh yea!!! But in all reality, it was fabulous!! I haven't slept like that in a loooonnngg time!!! Amazing! Work was fun! Did some more promotional work; met some cool people; and then came home and slept. Aaahhh....

Other than that, my weekend wasn't that exciting. But my Monday was!!! Not in a good way.

So Sunday, once again, my phone decides she doesn't want to work anymore. I'm not kidding, AT&T needs to go jump off a cliff! They are the WORST cell phone company in the entire world! Nothing about that company is positive. My phone's "touch" aspect doesn't work. Which is what my phone works on. Therefore, the eight text messages and four voicemails I had? Yup. Can't retrieve them. So, if you're one of the people who text me Sunday through Monday, text me again because I didn't get it.

So after work, I go to AT&T. Of course, the salesman is an ass hole who makes Bubba Gump look good! Excuse me, sir! My eyes are right in front you, not off in space over your left shoulder! Please tuck your gigantic lower lip back up into your mouth and speak to me like a human being. Your "Uh-huhs," and "No ma'am," and "No's" is making my neck look like a pecking chicken because I keep poking it forward trying to understand why you keep avoiding eye contact and answer me with one word. Would you like me to give you note cards? Maybe a spelling test. Anything to stimulate your brain right now.

He tells me I have to go all the way to Ft. Lauderdale to get it fixed. Whatever. I go, leaving in a furry! I get to the "service center." All this is, is a bunch of lame people trying to pretend they know how to fix your phone. Ridiculous. They're wasting my time. Long story short...they can't fix my phone. Go figure. The guy says, "Would you like me to give you LG's number so you can call and see if they can fix your phone?"
Me: "How could I do that considering my "touch" isn't working? Can you give me a loner phone until my new one comes in the mail?"
Him: "No ma'am, we can't."
Me: "Then the number won't do me any good, but you can give it to me anyway."

Okay, so I admit. I sound like a B. But if you had to deal with AT&T, the way I have, I guarantee you would be the same way. So, I leave. And OHHHH am I angry! I decide to go to Radio Shack to see if they can fix it. I'm on my way when I go to turn right. I see a car coming so I tap my brakes. Guess what? I get rear-ended. Go figure! I've never been in the Cavalier, and today had to be the day for this to happen. So, I pull over and get out--irritated to all hell! I don't even get a chance to stand up when the guy literally lays into me! Yelling at me! "What were you doing?!...This is all your fault!..."

I stare at him. Oh no he didn't, I thought to myself. "Sir, is there any damage done to the cars?"
Him: "No."
Me: "Then quit being a jerk, and get in the car and drive away!"
Him: "Well...well..."
Me: "Well...what? I'm not even from here! How the heck am I suppose to know these streets? Maybe next time you shouldn't follow me so closely!"

My grandma yelled at me because she said he could have pulled a gun on me and shot me right there. The look on his face was that of, "Holy crap, I can't believe this girl just said that to me." Well believe mister. I'm in no mood to deal with someone like you! I don't get this mad too often. Don't blame me for your bumper-kissing! And definitely do NOT yell at me that way!

Then I had to buy a Go phone until my other phone arrives. Ugh! That's $30 I didn't want to spend.

But...Brett had a great first day at Rawlings! Even though it's only day one, his boss told him everything he wanted to hear and more! The kid has it made this summer, I'm not even kidding! Lucky! I'm not surprised. But good for him! He's going to get to do and see so much, I can't even wait for him to tell me!!!!

Note to self: "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is...that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong, goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." - Douglas Adams

This is the "Quote of the Day" and completely describes my May 24, 2010.