April 5, 2010
Today was the start to a wonderful new beginning. I started my job today at the public relations company! Wonderful! I worked almost 12 hours today and I am exhausted! BUT...my parents came today! Yay!! I was so excited to see them! I haven't seen them since Christmas! It was fantastic! They both look fantastic! Dad has been doing Farrell's and I can tell a total difference in his body and mom has lost weight too, because of her accident! It's great!
I gave them the tour of beautiful Boca and Deerfield Beach. We ate at The Whale's Rib--naturally. It's so good and so much fun! We were all so tired, that we didn't really talk. But it was nice just sitting there, with family, and not having to say a word! I miss that! I needed to see them. I was getting really home sick!
After dinner, I showed them a little more around town. They were impressed thusfar. It is dark outside, but I told them it only gets better in the daytime! So, while I'm at work, they're going to be basking on the beach tomorrow. Losers!
I'm really sorry, but I am exhausted, and I have another long day ahead of me!
Note to self: Always come prepared to work with a packed lunch. That way, you aren't sitting at your desk, ready to chew off your own arm. Then, get stuck eating a fattening bagel, that's no good for you!