December 11, 2009
Okay, so I'm going to share a bit too much information, but whatever. It helps with the point of the rest of this blog. And...I've already told you guys outrageous stuff in the past. So, I'm not used to having my girly time of the month due to a specific type of "control" I used to take. Well, considering I'm not living the "Sex and the City" life, (key word here is sex), I haven't made the effort to go to the doctor for my shot. I'm just going to wait until I get home. I'm sorry, but I can't randomly sleep with people--it's not my style. I have to know you at least eight days. Haha, jk!
So, my point of telling you this is...the last three days, I have had the worst cramps, my whole dang body hurts, I feel like I have a tire glued to my lower abdomen, and I am exhausted. Now I know why I enjoy when Mother Nature passes me up every month. This is just crazy! I need a massage!
So, everything is pretty irritating to me. Not only am I freezing cold, which always puts me in a bad mood, people are just being stupid! Like I've said, don't talk to me like I'm an idiot. I'm 25 years old. I'm pretty sure I know how to run a copy machine. You don't need to explain it to me. And I have a mother, so you don't need to check up on me every five minutes to see if I'm getting the job done. I'm going as fast as I can with the large amount of items you gave me. Back off and quit being annoying! Then when I tell you, I'm going to be 10 to 15 minutes, then you can have my seat...don't come back after eight minutes. Typically, when someone says 10 to 15 minutes, it means 15 minutes. Not eight. Not seven. Not even 14. Fifteen! You're driving me nuts!
To make things worse, my eye is infected, once again! I tell ya' what...I've never been so sick and had so many things wrong with me, than I've had since living here! But you know what? I wouldn't trade it for the world! So, this blog is a bit depressing and not my normal chipper self. But ladies, you understand. When a woman is tired, don't talk to her. Don't call her, don't touch her, and definitely don't try starting a conversation with her. Trust me, she wants no part of it, and more than likely, she isn't paying attention to you! ;)
Note to self: Eat sugar! That's right. Eat sugar! I forgot how I insanely crave sugar right before Mother Nature's visit. It's great! It's an excuse to eat sweets! Even if this is not the reason, sweets heal all! They make you feel like a kid again and make you all happy with warm fuzzies! Sweets do something to you that makes you giddy and happy. So, who cares if it's 1,250 calories you're putting into your body. I bet you're having fun doing it, aren't you? Splurge and be happy! Make sugar one of your four food groups. (I think it's four!)