Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!

I'm sorry I haven't blogged!

Quick update before I go off to work:

Last night, I'm talking on the phone and look up at the stairs and see a guy talking on his phone. I thought it was my friendly neighbor, which I always see sitting outside on the stairs. It was dark, so I couldn't really see. I start waving pretty excitedly and say, "HEY!" Silence...

Hmmm....that's strange, I thought. Want to know why? Now, I recognize those bulging biceps! My other neighbor-friend doesn't have pecs and sculpted body parts like he does! It was my hot neighbor on the phone. I am waving frantically, so giddy at saying hello. Great. I'm sure he thinks I'm nuts. Every time I see him, I stutter, "H-hey, h-how's it, uh, how's it goin? Hehe!" Idiot.

I dropped my earring in the toiled, while I'm on the phone. I'm trying to use every kitchen utensil possible to get it out. I will be darned if I reach in there with my hand! That's gross! Now I don't even know if I can wear it again. I know I sound like a prima-donna, but c'mon. Would you? I need advice on a good way to clean jewelry from the juices of the porcelain pot hole.

What else? It's been raining here, which has been nice. It cools it down a little bit. We had BBQ for lunch today! Mmmmm....such good chicken wings!!!! It's been a while since my lips have smacked against the delicious flavors of smoked chicken wings.

Okay, well gotta go! I'll write soon, I promise. I don't really know what else I have to say! Just a couple of upcoming tid bits, but same 'ol same 'ol. Exciting Boca! ;)