Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 341

August 11, 2010

We have a problem. When I decided it would be a good idea to title every blog with the number day I was, I should have learned how to count. I am WAY off! I really don't know what number I'm supposed to be on. All I know is, I'm now going to have to waste my time fixing it.

Anyways...you know what I find really irritating? When people don't listen to me. I'm one of those people who don't really care what other people do...unless it effects me. When you mess with me, you mess with the bull. ;) Okay, just kidding. But seriously. If I tell you something, it's typically because I mean it. I hate wasting time, so I'm not going to waste yours by telling you to do something and then you do the complete opposite, potentially ruining my reputation. Not okay.

On the upside! We went to Talia's for lunch. It's an Italian hole-in-the-wall that has a great meatball sandwich! It's so cute on the inside and the guy at the counter gave us free pops! (Or "soda" to those who don't know what pop is). =) The sandwich was literally the size of my whole paper plate! It was huge! At the restaurant they have $1 Miller Lite drafts that you pour yourself! Hahaha! I didn't drink any because honestly...who uses Miller Lite as their choice of draft?

My vote was this: if you're going to have $1 drafts, do something funny like PBR (Pabst Blue Ribbon for those of you in Florida because you had no idea what I meant when I said PBR), or Natty Lite. To just be serious, how about Bud Light?! Not Miller Lite. Rookie mistake. I forgive them though--the sandwich totally made up for it! It's a place I know my brother will love!

You know what I heard? The more you have on your mind, the more chances you are to get Alzheimer's. Shit. That's all I have to say to this.

Note to self: Love life. I mean, really learn to love life. Even though you can't be around those you want to, doesn't mean you have to be unhappy all the time. When you're put in a situation, or you put yourself in a situation...deal with it! You have to become a big kid and take responsibility for your actions.

Life really is so short and it's too short to not enjoy yourself every single day. So, things don't go your way. Get over it. Look at your neighbor, or your cubicle buddy, or a fellow friend. Your life is not even close to being as bad as some of these people.

I heard a great quote from someone I'm following on Twitter...

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never ever have enough."

Think about it...