August 3, 2010
Happy Birthday Brett!!! My little brother is 22 years old today!!! Holy cow, that's old! ;) I am so proud of the man he has become and I'm excited to see all of the great things he will be doing with his life! I wish I could have been in St. Louie to celebrate with him, but unfortunately I'm in the real world now.
It sucks. I hate reality. I worked 14 hours today! Whan, whan! I know. I did it to myself. I'm not complaining in the least bit because I love my nighttime job!
I have a question: Is it bad if someone is never satisfied? That enough is never enough? That they always look for something more or want more?
I don't know what to tell these people. I think it could go either way.
Note to self: Take advantage of Miami Spice. What's Miami Spice, you ask? It's similar to New York's restaurant week. But in Miami, it's two whole months! Take advantage of the fancy restaurants' delicious dishes for only a $35 prix fixe meal! Yum-O! Go as much as your pocket book will allow!