August 2, 2010
Short blog today. Worked. Came home. Didn't feel well at all. Ate some amazing fried chicken leftovers.
Exciting life I lead. ;)
Guess what tomorrow is?!?! My brother's birthday!! Wish I could be there to celebrate! Can't believe he's going to be 22 years old! Love him dearly!
Note to self: Sleep always puts a clear head on someone. When you have a bad day, feel like crap or just wish everything in life would, for once, work in your favor, sleep it off. Sometimes if you just sit, don't talk and focus your energy on something else...you can re-face the situation in the morning with a more positive attitude. Life is not always fun. But it's how you deal with it makes the difference between a good day and a really bad one. ;)
I hope you enjoyed my blog during my mom and grandma's stay! If you haven't read it, do it! ;)