July 16 - July 19, 2010
I have become extremely lazy with my blogging! Apologies don't even cut it anymore. I've decided to do another video blog about the weekend.
I do want to post other things on my blog. You will see me say things about Twitter. I love it! Check out some of the great things I found on there today! (This is just a tini-tiny sampling...as new "tweets" are posted every second!)
Top Secret America-Find out where your local governments are hiding! ;)
Tweets to TV- Could be me someday! =)
Age Calculator- What's your emotional age? I'm 23.85! Whew hew!
Feed Your Appetite- What you should be eating!
If you don't have Twitter, you should get it! I can't believe how addicting it is, but you will become a real news junkie!
So, now I'm SO irritated! I spent almost TWO HOURS getting this video to upload and then YouTube decides to tell me after the process is over that it can only be so long. Excuse me, YouTube, I've seen things on there that go for an hour and a half! You're going to tell me my little video is too long?
Ugh! So, I don't have one for you today because it's too late for me to start ALL over...jacks!
I'll have it for you tomorrow.
Have a good day tomorrow!