July 20, 2010
Interesting day. To say the least.
Here's the problem with me making videos...I talk too much. It takes at least an hour to edit all of my videos down to a somewhat decent amount of time. Then it takes an hour to export (no joke), then another 30 minutes or so to upload onto YouTube. It's insane! With the way technology is, we can't upload a seven minute video in less than an hour? Come on, Apple. ;)
After work, we went to an event at a sushi restaurant to benefit local charities--some of my favorite! Susan G. Komen and Make-A-Wish. I have personal ties to these charities, so it was great to support.
On the way, Carlyn and I were driving through her country club to get to the turnpike quicker. As we're driving through her country club, when all of a sudden we see about 30-40 police and sheriff cars. No joke. I look over and say, "Carlyn! Those men are dressed like trees!" And they were carrying sniper guns! Lined up along the side of the road were cop after cop, dogs, more men dressed like trees and guns everywhere! They guide us through the road and as we're leaving, we see one of those CSI, metal-armored car pull into the club. Oh yea! And the bomb squad was there! It was crazy! Never seen anything like it! This is the kind of excitement I like in my life! Finally! Something interesting happened!
Can I tell you what else happened today? I got my client in a nationally-recognized gossip story! Ohhhhhh yeahhhh!!!! It's about Lindsay Lohan and her drug detox in prison. Read here!
I can finally present to you my new videos of what happened during the weekend! They are a little better than the first round. I feel a lot more comfortable in front of the camera this time around.
Enjoy!
Ashley Video 3 (Part 1)
Okay, the second video has a bit of an ending to it, after I say, "Take care." The last take is a blooper!
Ashley Video 4 (Part 2)