May 30 - May 31, 2010
I hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend! How great was it that we had Monday off?? Definitely nice!
Sunday was good! I worked. Our company had a Mem. Day party with a swimsuit and body painted fashion show! It was really cool! My day started out perfect! I slept in; realized how comfortable my sheets are; and laid there in silence, thinking about nothing!
As I'm getting ready, I receive a text message. Guess who? Yup, my date. I get, "I knew I wasn't good enough....I knew you didn't care about me..." WHAT?! Come on, now. We went on one date. And I don't know what's wrong, but he didn't get it. Instead, he asks me "So, what are we doing tonight?" I respond, "Nothing. I'm working. I don't have time to start something. I'm sorry."
Ten minutes later, I receive this, "So when do you want to come see me?"
Me: "I don't. I don't have time. I'm sorry. If I get a second to breathe from work, I'll text you."
Heard nothing. Until about 11pm. Then I get this, "I have to get a root canal tomorrow at 7am."
At what point do you get brutally honest? I hate being mean. This sucks!
So after the show, we do a celebratory toast with all the girls! This guy decides to butt in and motion me over to him. Sir, I'm in the middle of something! Then, my friend says he's dancing with himself, holding two shots, looking at me. What is up with men down here?!?! Then he followed me for a sec while we walked away. Strange.
Like Greg says, "In New York, you couldn't get a guy to focus on you for a second. Down there, they won't leave you alone!"
I parked on another side of the building Sunday night because I'm afraid that man is going to show up at my door! I know, I'm a weirdo, but so is this guy and I just don't want him sitting on my door step when I get home.
Monday was lax, which is fabulous! I went shopping and bought some stuff, which always makes a girl feel better! And sushi! Oh I love sushi!
So, I'm watching "Kendra" on E! about stripper pole classes. I want to take those SO bad! They look like so much fun!!!! How awesome would it be to know how to slide down a pole? Okay, it sounds bad, but I think I would a ball doing this! And my friends? Forget about it! We would have to video tape it, it would be so flippin' funny! Who needs a pr job when you have enough talent to climb up a pole and swing around it?
Note to self: Never expect to meet someone normal at a bar. Because whenever you meet someone there, they won't leave you alone. Even when you meet someone last night and you receive four text messages in a row at 3:30am, you know you already have a clinger on your hands. Men need to learn boundaries and the proper way to talk to a woman. AND.......when you're "getting to know someone," don't have text conversations! Who does that? Please be a man and pick up the phone and call. Just an FYI to all you men out there. Texting is great, don't get me wrong! I love it! But don't ask a girl on a date over text message. Don't get into serious conversations over text. And don't start fights with them over texts. It's such a chicken shit way out of it. Please mature about it. Then, maybe women would take you more seriously! ;)