May 25, 2010
You know how you have those days where dates stick out in your mind? I feel like May 25th is an important day for me. Why? I've been asking myself that all day! I swear something happened on this day, but I can't pinpoint what it is!
Anyways, I almost ran over a dog this morning. I chuckle about it now, but it was not funny at 8:30 this morning! The stupid girl walking it didn't even really do anything. The little dog was barking at another across the street. It leaped forward and the girl let the leash slip out of her hands. The little dog goes prancing across the street, in front my car! Stupid people really irritate me! And this girl was beyond! She goes running across the street, with her elbows tucked at her sides, hands flailing all about. I wanted to run her over. She didn't even look to me to apologize.
Work's been kicking my butt. I'm writing my blog early because I have a ton of work to do before tomorrow. I think I have a learning disability...or ADD...I'm not even kidding! I want to get it checked out. It's bad.
Let's see...what else is going on in my life...actually there are some other things taking place, but I don't want to reveal them as of yet! I will eventually...
I hope everyone had a terrific Tuesday! ;) That sounds ridiculous!
Note to self: Eat Subway. Especially their new chicken salad! Mmm....so good! It's so much better for you than a burger and fries. Plus! You don't feel like a lard after scarfing down 1,600 calories in 20 minutes or less. And! When you know you're going to be going on a rather intriguing adventure on Thursday, you don't want those love handles popping over your pants! ;) Not that they do, but you don't want to make room for any excuses! =)
Just think about when you eat healthy. You always feel ten times better! Okay, so the Subway cookies aren't the greatest for you, but sometimes you need a little sugar to get the body moving!