Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 143

January 24, 2010

First and foremost, I'm super bummed about the Vikings! I really wish they wouldn't have blown the game, but whatever! Now, on Super Bowl, I don't know who I'm going to cheer for! But, I'm super pumped for the Super Bowl! The restaurant is closed, so it's Super Bowl, Sunday Funday! Whew hew! Kara and I are getting together to plan stuff (football-themed of course!) We already have games to play! Her boyfriend is hosting the party at his house!

So, I had a date scheduled for tonight. I was one of those girl's tonight who made up a reason not to go! Oops! He's different. Let me explain...my friend did the whole "hook up" thing--I guess it would have been a blind date. He doesn't know me from Adam and was already planning for things in May! Sir, you don't even know me, yet! Nor do I know you, but you're already freaking me out! He's 31.

For a first date, without meeting me, he wanted to and I quote, "take you to the ballet, or maybe the opera, or maybe even the art gallery. We can do it all, but I'm thinking the art gallery or ballet for our first date." Do it all?! What?! My heads spinning sir at  all of these thoughts! Now, I know most girls would find this romantic and I do. But he also said, "I played the Viola...and I'm a really good break dancer!" Come on, now! Really? Where's the sports? Oh yeah, I forgot. He scheduled a "soccer date" in May for us. May! As in three months from now! I'm laughing out loud right now. ;) I'm sure he's a super nice guy, but when I told my friends about him, the first thing out of everyone's mouth was, "Is he gay?" Hahaha! Probably.

When I get home, I do some laundry, and have a dance party! I was on YouTube looking at my old dance studios competition videos and really got in the mood to dance! So I did! You have to check out some of their videos! It's so much fun! I miss it like crazy! What's even crazier! These girls that are now Juniors in high school, were only in elementary school when I danced there! They are fantastic!

Rockstar The group dance! Super fun to watch!
Insensitive A trio. Such a great song and great choreography/dancing!
Stay A duet. Again, such a great song! She is such a beautiful dancer!
It's My Party Oh my goodness! These are little girls! So funny!
Freak Show Not my old studio, but a really cool dance! Plus! I love the outfits! I'd totally wear it! ;)
Cell Block Tango A studio we used to compete against! So fun! I love this song!

Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Dancing is the best thing anyone can do! It makes you feel great, it's fantastic exercise, and you think about nothing while doing it! So, my little dance party was fun! I practiced all of my sexy dance moves! Oh la la! ;) Want to listen to my playlist? It will get your day going, I promise! ;)

Rockstar Maddie got me hooked on this song, like three years ago!
Go Girl This is my FAVORITE club song in the whole world! It's fantastic to dance to!
Single Ladies ;)
Circus You have to have Britney in the mix! ;)
Cell Block Tango It's the original from the movie! It's wonderful!
When I Grow Up Makes you feel sexy listening to this song! Whew!
Hotel Room Service Such a great beat! Pitbull has great club music!

Since it's getting late, time to slow it down a bit! These songs were songs I once danced to or saw dances tonight of songs I used to love!

This Women's Work So amazing! I know you will love it! I danced to it my junior year of high school! Beautiful!
Don't Know Much Okay, don't watch the corny video, but I forgot how much I loved this song!
Flying Without Wings I know, total boy band, but I danced to it in high school and forgot about it! So great! I forgot how much I like them! Haha! Here's another one!
Swear It Again I think someone may or may not have put this on a love CD for me back in the day! Hehe! It's still a good song! This may have been on there too! Ha! Hard to Say Sorry

Well, now that the music is all done for the evening, time for me to go to bed! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Goodnight! ;)

Note to self: Use a planner. When you book two big events in one weekend, that's not good! A planner will always and forever keep you super organized! With so many things on your mind, stuff tend to slip. Just be prepared, so there is never a next time! Now, hopefully, you have two great weekends in a row!!! My best friend from Chicago is coming into town and my best friend, who's getting married...it's her Bachelorette Party! Oh yea! I can't wait! Both weekends are going to be a blast! "All the single ladies! All the single ladies! Now put your hands up!" Yes! I can tell it's already going to be a good couple of weekends! ;)