Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 4

September 10, 2009

It is a musical medley walking the streets of NYC today. People singing outloud are flooding the busy sidewalks, whether they have the beats of their iPod, or simply their own two hands and feet beating against the pavement. I love it!

I am having a pretty uneventful day today. I went to work and wrote more articles--check them out under www.joonbug.com-- GLAMdamnit. They are mostly about Fashion Week taking place in NYC this week! So much fun! I love this internship!

And...I get to move into my apartment even earlier than expected! Yes! September 16, 2009! Oh yeah... it's in Hell's Kitchen...sounds exciting huh? That's because it is! The area is full of bars, restaurants, delis, etc.; and pretty much everyone in the area is around my age, which makes it that much better! And I'm only a couple blocks from friends!

I come back to the apartment and just relax and start applying for part-time jobs. I need one ASAP! The city gets expensive real quick! I ate a veggie sandwich with hummus for lunch, that I think made me sick, so Val and I watched TV--Grey's Anatomy, to be specific. Love this show! Now it's time for bed...I need to rest up for a fun-filled day of dropping off my resumes at potential jobs!

Note to self: Sometimes believing a quote from a sitcom is not as corny as it sounds. Tonight, Izzy said something along the lines of, you never know when it's going to be the biggest day of your life. This is so true. You never do. Everyday could seem like the biggest day of your life. Just learn how to deal with it and embrace it! These "biggest days of our lives" are what make life exciting and shape how our lives come to pan out.