Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 360-something

September 4, 2010

I'm almost finished with my one-year blog! I can't wait to show you guys!!! ;)

Today was brutal. I couldn't stand up without feeling like I was going to get sick. I'm over it. However...I think I may have the answer.

I got the bright idea when I woke up this morning, that since my 500 mg of Amoxicillin wasn't working, I would take 1000 mg--at breakfast. Mistake #1. Mistake #2: I took another pill at lunch and 800 mg of IBU Profin before I left for work.

I know. I know. I don't want to hear it. My sinuses felt better. I was probably high as all get out. Not good. Tonight at work thank goodness went by quickly! I was either nauseous or narcoleptic.

That was basically my day. I had all of these plans to do errands, get things done around my house, etc.

I do have great news! Two of my very best friends from back home are having babies!!!!!!! And...their due dates are only one week apart!!!!!! How exciting is that?!?!?! Everyone's getting married and having babies!

Football season is back and Iowa's lookin' good so far! I cannot wait to go to a game this year! I'm bound and determined to go the Dolphins/Patriots game in a month and I really want to go to the FSU/Florida game! I think it's in Miami this year! I love football!

Note to self: What's your idealistic trait in a person? Initiative and spontaneity are fantastic qualities anyone could have and my favorite traits in a person.

On initiative: "Those who get the most out of life and those who give the most are those who make the choice to act."


On spontaneity: "Spontaneity is the quality of being able to do something just because you feel like it at the moment, of trusting your instincts, of taking yourself by surprise and snatching from the clutches of your well-organized routine a bit of unscheduled pleasure."