Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 310 - Day 314

July 8 - July 12, 2010

I know. I know. I'm sorry AGAIN for not blogging. Fifty more days and I'm done! I was talking with my mom when I was home about what I'm going to do after my one year is up. Hmmm...I'm thinking about keeping my blog, but tailoring it to a specific subject. No more about my life. I'm getting kind of tired of blogging about it. Sorry, I know some of you don't want to hear that.

What do you think I should blog about? Email me your ideas! =)

So the last few days have been....what else? Work. Now that I have another job, I'm one busy lady! However, I love my new part-time job! Everyone that works there is so nice! And I want to thank my manager in NYC for giving me a great recommendation! So nice of her! ;)

So my mom and grandma come in ten days!!!! And my friend from NYC comes the week after that!!!!!! It's going to be two solid weeks of craziness! The real Ashley can finally come out! ;) Do you like how I referred to myself in the third person?

So, we went out Saturday night to a fantastic night club. They play the BEST music of any place I've ever been! I spent an hour and a half trying to find you my new favorite dance song! It's impossible! I'm having a friend look tomorrow and I WILL get it to you! Because I know you're going to love it! In the mean time, I found these songs that I enjoy!

Feels Like A Prayer
Fire With Fire- Never heard them before, but really like them!
Shark In The Water- Very chill, it's nice!
Rich
Diary- Cheesy, but good
Ba Da Hum- Okay, randomly found this while trying to Google the lyrics for my song- "bah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dahhhhhh"- Just wait until you hear it! But this girl is great!

So, I've told you about the ducks by my apartment. So cute! And we keep getting little duckies! I love it! Well, I've been keeping my leftover bread, crackers, etc. for them. I was carrying some crackers from my car and they spotted me! How, I don't know. I didn't think ducks were smart whatsoever. They started chasing me! I'm not even kidding you! I stopped and stared at them. They kept running as fast as they could closer to me! I got nervous and turned around and started walking the other way!

They started flying at me! Ahhh!!! Are you kidding me?!?! So, I start laughing out loud and talking to myself, "What do I do?! Quit chasing me!" I quickly got out the crackers and threw them in the complete opposite direction from where I was. Then I walked away rather quickly! I knew birds were aggressive, but I never expected it from a group of ducks! It's like you see in the video games. They had those beady eyes that were destined to get their crackers, even if they have to tackle you! Next time, I'll plan it out a little more inconspicuously.

Then a little later, I see my hot neighbor. God, he's hot! I, of course, had my hair in a ponytail, minimal make-up and my glasses. Oy! He can't see me when I'm all cute and getting ready to go out with friends. Nah. And he was coming back from the pool or the beach. I don't know which one. I didn't have time to think about it. I was too busy focusing on checking out his insanely sculpted abs and tan body, beautiful face and perfectly sculpted biceps. All the while, trying not to make it obvious that he makes me completely nervous and God forbid he knows what I'm doing.

Him: "Hey, how's it goin?"
Me: "I'm good. How are you?" Having a completely giddy grin on my face because I'm laughing at the fact that I only see him when I look like I just woke up!

Can you believe I'm getting sick? Yea, I think I'm getting a cold. It's freakin' 100 degrees outside! Who gets a cold in the middle of summer?! Outrageous, I tell you!

Do you watch The Real Housewives television shows?? Hahahahaha, I love it! These women are something else! The New Jersey cast is full of some crazies, but I love every minute of it! And Danielle? She sucks! So overdramatic, she's disgusting! Barf! I'd pull her hair out too!

Danielle: "That's not even my extensions, that's my real hair!" She's nothing but walking plastic. I like Teresa! She's really ghetto and I love it! Jacqueline is my second favorite! She tries to be the mediator, but I wouldn't mess with her. She's like my mother--silent, but violent!

Note to self: Realizing you're not smarter than a 2nd grader in China just puts the topping to your day!
Test it for yourself! Here! Let me know how you did it! I've spent a couple of hours and I can't get it!

"A person does not seek luck; luck seeks the person." Check this out! Here!