Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 295

June 23, 2010

Okay, I'm so sorry my blogs have been blah the last few days! I've been either really busy or really tired. My apologies. I'm not really going to blog tonight (or should I say this morning) either, but I'll give you bullet points as to my more extensive blog tomorrow:


  • Getting my hair cut at Aveda Institute--turned out pretty good...
  • My fabulous lunch at our client's brand new restaurant (Trust me! You want to hear this!)
  • All I want is for a guy to ask me to dinner. Not to the Bahamas, not Costa Rica, not New York, just dinner...is that so much to ask? Is it me or are all guys down here like this? I don't know, but it seems to be a growing trend with the men I'm going out with. Super nice guys, but I just don't know... Hell, I'd even settle for an hour phone conversation. Apparently, in an hour and a half they seem comfortable enough with me to go on a spicy weekend getaway. Sounds fantastic and I have always said I love spontaneity. HOWEVER! Not in one two-hour date. 
  • Martini Bar--Ladies Night (or should I say...Cougar Night!) Hehe! 
Note to self: Again...don't ever go against your gut feeling. When you tell yourself, I don't think it's a good idea to go out tonight. Maybe you should, I don't know, start listening to yourself. When your head is pounding, you feel hungover, although you didn't drink, and your stomach is churning in four different directions, don't go. Just stay home and sleep. I know, I know. You're young and why not go have a drink?  Maybe because you have a big day tomorrow and you need to be focused. Drink coffee and quit bitching! ;)