Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 289

June 17, 2010

What do you think I should do on the 300th day of my blogging? What day is that?
July 27th....hmmmm....Sunday Funday! I'm sure I'll figure it out! On Day 365, I think a trip to Islands of Adventure is necessary. What do you think? Yeah...I thought so too. Now, if you could please call my parents and tell them it's a good idea to buy me a ticket to go, that would be great! And I'm extending an invitation to those who would like to join me! ;)

OR! I just thought of this! By the time I pay for that trip, I could have gone on a weekend cruise to the Bahamas! Oooohhhh....decisions, decisions. If only life was this difficult--to decide where to go on vacation. I'm not going anywhere! Ha! I wish...

I get a text this morning from my friend, Shelby saying she had a dream about my job and gave me some suggestions. She's so sweet! My dream last night was that Kim Kardashian was my personal stylist. Strange.

Did you hear about that police officer punching that 17-year-old in the face? Watch here! Do you think she should have gotten punched in the face? I'm torn. Do I think it's funny? Umm...yup! ;) Do I think it was necessary? Maybe. I don't believe that a man should put his hands on a woman. But at the same time, she was antagonizing him. And calling him the N-word. Can you imagine if he would have said that to her? Good God Almighty, the man would have lost his job, been fined an outrageous amount of money, who the hell knows.

So, it's okay she used this profanity on him? Hell no! I do have to say, I like how people are actually defending the cop. I'm just glad it's not up to me to make the decision, because I have no idea what I would do. My advice: don't push a cop, don't disrespect a cop (although I think cops are people who were bullied in high school and now have huge egos because they can do the bullying now), and don't resist arrest. You're ass is going to jail no matter what. Why fight it? Attention? Please. Get over yourself. I don't have sympathy for obnoxious people.

Moving on...highlight of my day: meeting with our new client, a BBQ restaurant. Are you kidding me?!?! It's like heaven was shining down on me today! And they are authentic BBQ. They drove all the way to Missouri to buy a smoker! And guess what they have? Corn nuggets and BBQ pulled pork! That's all I really need in life. And a Diet Coke. This is the beginning of a beautiful relationship! ;)

Ya' know, I have two really funny stories that happened to me today, but are slightly inappropriate and too much details. And if it weren't for people I don't know reading this blog, I would tell them to you. But not only is my personal humility at stake, my professional one as well. I say that after I just said it was funny that the 17-year old got punched in the face. But whatever.

Anyways, big weekend ahead. Going to sleep.

Note to self: Ever wonder how many days old you are? Worry no more, my friend! Click here and you will find out how many months, days, and weeks old you are. I am 25.6 years old today. Happy 25.6th birthday to me! ;) This calls for a celebration! Calculate it out. Or don't, if you don't want to feel old! ;) Enjoy!