Friday, May 14, 2010

UPDATE

Hey everyone!! I know I haven't blogged in a while. After my last post, all I've been doing is work, work, work! It's crazy! But I got promoted, so that's fantastic news! I love my job!!! Everything is starting to get settled! Brett's here, so that's another reason why I haven't spent the time to blog.

Quick update: We went to $5 Burger Night, took him to Chow on Wednesday where ladies drink free. (Yes, the bartender remembered me from the week before!;) ) Went to a Luau Anniversary for a work client. Brett ate sushi for the first time and really liked it! There were hula dancers, fire performers, $2 beer and $5 sushi rolls. Can't go wrong!

Tonight is grill-out Friday and Atlantic Ave. bars in Delray Beach. Basically the place to be for people our age! It's so much fun down there!! Saturday is 3S Day: Surfing, Skimboarding, and Snorkeling! Whew hewww!!! How fun does that sound? I can't swim, so thank God for life jackets and flippers! ;) We got an underwater camera, so I'll have pictures at a later date!

Sunday is Marlins baseball day and who knows what else! Monday, who knows!!!

I've had a glass of beer dropped directly on my foot, from four feet in the air. Huge bruise. No good. Then, we're at Target. I had a bag of wine, with a whole in it. Almost hit my foot. Bad luck with alcohol!

Anyways, just want to say I haven't forgotten about all of you! I've just been so, so, so, so busy!!!!!

Have a great weekend!

Note to self: Don't forget to let your hair down and let loose! It's good for the soul! ;)