Monday, March 8, 2010

Side Note

I'm watching the news and a story comes on about a dog named, Spike. It's an animal cruelty story. Maria (someone and who really cares), in Jackson Heights, Queens was charged with beating her dog with a shovel. And she did it! Someone has a video of it! Her son said, "It's just a dog..." Okay. This infuriates me. You're just human. What if I beat you over the head with a shovel and made you blind in one eye and have a fractured hip? Wounds heal on a human, just like dogs. Would you like it if I did that to you? I don't think so. He also said, "I don't want her to go to jail." Of course you don't, you moron! But she deserves to! And do you think your smirk on the news and the fact you think you're so terrific because you got two seconds of tv time, people are going to agree with you? Please. Maybe the shovel should go to smacking the smirk off your face. Ignorance kills me! She's up for four years! Let's hope she gets it! I don't care if it is "just a dog." You're "just a human." Your point? I would love to hear it.