Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 200

March 22, 2010

This time next week I will be in Florida! Yay! But sad face. I was walking around today, taking in New York, just like I did when I first moved here. The big 99 cent fry sign; the crazy man, talking out loud, to himself, about his momma; and how fantastic my apartment building really is. I never just looked around and what I had in front of me. It's true when they say, you never really realize what you lost, until it's gone. I cried today. Ah geeze! It's starting already!

Tomorrow is my last day I will see my editor. Ugh! I'm not looking forward to it. So, I just keep thinking about my day I will be spending in Harlem tomorrow! Eek! It's going to be fabulous! Everyone is nervous for me. Little do they know, this little, white, blonde girl has a piece of black in her heart! ;) Mom, I'll be fine! Grandma, I'll come out alive! =)

I got some more of my furniture items sold today! Slowly, but surely. If I don't get them sold, they're going to a homeless shelter I found today. It's for battered and abused, homeless women. It's a pretty fabulous website! And the women running it seem delightful!

Dancing With the Stars premiered tonight! Did you watch it? The cast is fantastic! For the most part, they're all really talented and fun to watch! Who's your favorite?? My favorite guy is the football player--ochio-somethin', somethin! For the women, I like Nicole and Niecy. Niecy is hysterical! Aiden is hott! Rhonda doesn't agree with me. However, I'm pretty sure if I brought him home, she wouldn't complain! I don't care what you say, mom! ;) Actually, my favorite guy is Buzz. Is he just not the cutest man you've ever seen?? I voted for him!

Well. That's the extent of my day. Exciting, huh? Yeah, I know.

Note to self: Make sure to always check out your entire surroundings. When you walk into Cafe Metro to get an everyday bagel, then you actually take the time to look around, you discover an oatmeal bar! How neat is this?! You get your choice of five different types of oatmeal, plus two toppings. Granola and strawberries make for some uber-tasty oatmeal! So cool!