September 19, 2009
I didn't really get much accomplished today. I laid on my blow-up mattress pretty much all morning, recovering from last night. I don't really feel like doing much, considering I have to be to work at 3 p.m. until 11 p.m., standing on my feet the whole time. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying, why would I do that to myself?
Since I have no TV, I have watched the movie "Hitch" about ten times already. I decide to switch to "How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days." I love that movie. I'm still having a difficult time taking a shower--I have no curtain. It's just me, pretty much hovering in one corner, trying not to splash water all over the floor. I've learned some pretty interesting maneuvers!
Unfortunately, nothing funny or exciting happened to me today. Blah! My heat is still broken...so, I'm still dressing up like an Eskimo every night before I go to bed. That's nice. Work was successful, yet again. I exceeded my goal for the night in sales. A 15-year-old kid sang Drake's song, "Best I Ever Had" to me--it was romantic.
Since my life was pretty much uneventful today, I'm going to bed. I think I'm going to go shopping tomorrow for a new black pencil skirt. I don't want to wear my high-wasted one anymore. It kind of cuts off my circulation! Good night!
Note to self: Spend the money on comfortable shoes. It's worth it. Especially if you have a high arch in your foot, and you are standing on your feet for eight hours a day. Don't be cheap--just buy them. Having your feet in pain, constantly for three consecutive days, makes the job at hand a little more difficult to focus on.