Sunday, January 2, 2011

Starting the New Year

People have either asked me, or mentioned to others why I have been absent so long at blogging. I've been debating back and forth as to what I would be blogging about. There are millions of blogs in the world, so why would people want to read mine? I needed a point.

Then I thought...why the hell do I need a point? A.) I'm funny. B.) My life has a series of strange events on a daily basis. C.) I don't really care what other people think. =) (I sound arrogant, huh? Eh, oh well. Ha!)

My blog is set to be read by those who know me and are interested in what I'm doing with my life. If others want to read it, I'm flattered! What's been so funny is I still randomly check my StatCounter I told you about and it's funny to see who still reads my blogs. Well folks, I'm back! Wahoo!

Since I quit blogging in September, my life, of course has been crazy and exciting. A lot has happened down here in South Florida and I've been having a great time! The best way for me to show you about the last three months is to highlight it with pictures. Of course, right? Because I'm all about the photos!

Please see my Picasa Web Album HERE! The captions will explain everything!

Now that it's the New Year, I've decided to randomly blog about the random "instances" that happen in my life. It's not going to be an everyday thing, but just the funny and outlandish things that randomly pop into my life. And by the way...can you believe it's 2011?? Holy crap!

Let's highlight some of the things since September:

1.) I got a flat tire on the side of the road after a great night at Round-Up (it was 3:30 a.m.)

2.) I got stuck in Milwaukee, Wisconsin after Christmas because the 'tards' at AirTran wouldn't hold my flight. The only good thing that came out of that was the $5 Martini Happy Hour at my hotel.

3.) One of my best friends, Dyanna, came to visit me. Enough said.

4.) Mom and dad came down - that week was a blur. Mom was introduced to Patron and has been her best friend ever since. =)

5.) Grandma Roxy came down to celebrate her birthday AND Thanksgiving with me! Such a blast!

6.) I was in my cousin's wedding. One of the best weekends ever!

7.) My dating life has been pretty superb. I've got to do some pretty cool stuff!

Well, this is the beginning of another beautiful relationship with my writing. Check in every once-in-awhile for updates on what my life throws at me and the best possible way to handle the situation. It may not always be the best advice, but hey. What would life be with us always doing and saying the right things?