Thursday, February 4, 2010

Side Note

So, I've been hearing that people want to see more pictures on my blog. Well, I didn't really post pictures from when my friend, Caitlin, came to visit; nor pictures from when I was home for Christmas. I'm not going to post many, but here are a few! Not really any of my family because they didn't really turn out that well and they would probably kill me if I put them up here! ;) I'll get some good ones when I'm home in May!

Caitlin's Visit!

 The fire truck, outside of Macy's, when we were inside as the fire started!

 The Christmas tree! It's so beautiful!

 M&M Store: the saying is all too perfect!

 My saying!
 Meatpacking District!
 One of the best burgers I have ever eaten! Five Napkin Burger!

 Chinatown stairs: We go to all extremes for Louis Vuitton handbags!

Christmas/New Year's/Night out with friends in Iowa!

 Caleb, sporting his new baseball coat! So cute!

 The Lift! How I miss that place!

 Last night in town. :(

 Johnny's
 New Year's 2010!
 Best picture of the night! ;)
 Before going out!
 In Dyanna's car, on the way home from Perkins!
 Perkins!
Hope you enjoyed! PLEASE READ THE POST BELOW! IT'S THE ACTUAL POST FOR YESTERDAY! THIS IS SOMETHING FOR EXTRA FUN!!! ;)