Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 164

February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! I hope everyone had a great day! Hopefully you got to spend it with the ones you love!

Good news! I got a rental car!! My mom is the best at finding great deals! She has the magic touch! I'm all set!

Have a Happy Monday! It's President's Day! If you don't have to work, enjoy the day off! ;)

Note to self: Even when you tell yourself, you're going to get more sleep...it never happens. Of course the nights you decide TO stay in, are the nights everyone you know in New York City, texts you and asks you to go out. Then, your neighbor decides to have a party for the first time since you've moved here; then a group of drunk people decide to stand outside and yell at the top of their lungs at each other. Then your friend from back home calls you at 4:30 a.m. because the guy she's dating is an ass, and she's crying. Four hours of sleep a night is doing you no good!