Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 160

February 10, 2010

I woke up this morning at 8:00 a.m. to it snowing outside. It's now 10:15 p.m. and STILL snowing outside! It's been crazy!!! Non-stop snow and the wind is insane! Thank you Midwest for sending us all of this crap! I didn't have to work today, so I have yet to leave my apartment. The only time I left is when I went downstairs to get a package! Yay for mail! I wasn't expecting anything, so I was really excited to see who it was from!

It's a package from my best friend in Chicago! She sent me a really fun Valentine's Day box! She is so darn cute! She told me she got the cheesiest stuff she could find! Remember when I told you about our conversation a while back? Well, she got me a wine glass for the wine to drink; lip-print kleenexes for me to cry into; and chocolates to stuff my face with; all the while watching a movie!! Hahaha! She's so funny! The best thing in the box...a white teddy bear holding a heart picture frame! Classic! Check it out below!

 

So, the "Grow a Boyfriend" she got me it hysterical! One problem...it takes 72 hours for him to grow! That's not right! Now, I have three Valentine's Day great to store in the memory! One: my high school boyfriend (the 'follow the note cards' is such a fun idea); then another year, my friend held a Pure Romance party (those are really fun), and now this! A fabulous gift from a great friend! ;) I'm pretty sure, I've already eaten half the bag of conversation hearts! 

It's actually been a really fantastic day! My morning started off better than I expected it too! I don't really want to talk about it right now, but keep your fingers crossed for me! ;) Basically, my day consisted of getting some things figured out and in order. So, since I don't want to talk about it, I have nothing left to say! Stay tuned!

Note to self: If you're going to spend money on something, you better make sure to take it seriously! Make the money spent, worth your while, and bust your butt every chance you get to ensure it's worth the pay off! It's crunch time and you have to have your game face on! When you realize there is no room for second place and you have to be number one, it's a lot of pressure. But pressure you know you can handle. Once you realize how strong you really are, face the challenge with confidence and be sure you're the one who crosses the finish line first!