Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 153

February 3, 2010

What can I say about yesterday? My life was a cluster...to say the least. My morning didn't really go as I had hoped and pretty much ruined my day. But I don't really want to talk about it. I get to the restaurant and we are swamped! It's great because it makes time go by really fast! I get out of there by 8, then meet my friends out for dinner!

It's still restaurant week! Yay! Kara, Brian, Greg, and I go to Osteria del Circo. It's a fun place! It's decor is circus-esque, with reds and blues as the overall theme. We decide we're going to start a band. Brian can play the guitar; I can tickle the ivories; Kara's going to sing and dance; and Greg is going to be our "P Diddy" producer! ;) We have it all worked out! Just wait, America! We're going to be the next "it" thing! ;)

On the way home, my cab driver was listening to Christina Aguilera's "Beautiful." Hahaha! I thought it was funny because he could barely speak english, yet he was listening to this song about self-esteem!

Note to self: Practice makes perfect. Don't go into something un-prepared. Even though you think you're prepared, you're not. There's always something that can go wrong, and if you have my luck, it will. Make sure before you go somewhere important, you cross your T's and dot your I's. Trust me, it will help you!