Sunday, January 10, 2010

Side Note

Okay, so I wasn't going to say anything because in all honesty, I'm slightly embarrassed. But it's kind of funny, so why not? So, while Kara, Jen, and I are waiting in line at The Continental, these guys say, "Hey ladies, do you want to come stand with us?" Sure, why not? So, we go stand with them. Not two minutes later, his buddies come up and I hear one of the guys say, "Hey, just say you're with these girls and you'll get in quicker." Like I can't hear you Pedro! His friend proceeds to say, "Yeah, maybe I would if they were good looking!" WHAT?! Excuse me, coif! You look like a mini Donald Trump! And you're calling me ugly?? AND, you're hanging out with girls whose eyes are too close together that they look crossed? Please! Maybe you and your muffin tops should look in the mirror before going out. Your peacock feathers, you like to call hair, are getting in my line of view! Take your daddy's money and actually make good use of it! Then...his friend walks in front of me and gives me the eyebrow raise. You know the look? The, hey what's up? eyes. I reply, "Sir, don't look at me." Then I get the what the hell? eyebrow raise look! Hehe! Frat boys that have way too much money, are arrogant, and look semi-mentally retarded are not really my type! But thanks for trying! ;)