December 4, 2009
I would like to thank everyone for their concern with my dad. I want to let everyone know he is doing better now. He will be going to the heart doctor, right dad? And continue to do tests, until they find something that can explain everything he went through. Right, dad? That's what I thought. Again, thanks for the concern! It's great to know what great friends we have!
I love working mid-shifts at the restaurant. Best part: I get to sleep in! It's so nice waking up in the morning, having the time to drink a couple great cups of coffee, watching the morning news shows, and taking your time getting ready. Ahh...only if everyday could be like this! With two jobs, it's just not possible. But...that's okay! I love both jobs; I just take advantage of days like this, when I can! ;)
I do a quick errand this morning before work, and along my way, I pass BCBG where I see a sign that says, up to 70% off! Are you kidding? I'm there! Disappointingly, the sale sucks! Even on sale, everything was over $100! Unless I can get a shirt for $50, count me out!
The weather here has been absolutely beautiful! In the 60s and mid-50s! It's December! This is what I'm talking about! However, snow is in the forecast tomorrow. I was talking to someone tonight at work and I said that "snow" is the worst four letter word every invented! =) Snow on Christmas is great, but after that, it needs to go away! I'm kind of getting the itch to make a snowman in Central Park, though! How much fun would that be?? Too much, in my opinion! ;) I'm adding this to my to-do list!
So, what are your thoughts on the Tiger Woods scandal? Want to know my opinion? I think it's AWESOME his wife beat the crap out of him! You can't sit there and say he didn't deserve it. If you do, God bless you! I would beat him, move out, and in two years, divorce his stupid ass and take the $50 million with me! And like my mom said, all the while, making his life a living hell! Hehe! So evil, but I love it! Now, everyone is probably thinking, Oh good luck to her husband! =) Hey, all I'm saying is, don't cheat. Then you won't have to worry about it.
I just wonder how many women are now going to follow in her footsteps! Because ladies, you know those crazy women who would totally do it, if they could! Well, I suppose this gal opened up the doors. He deserves it. Cheating is the most disgusting thing someone could do to another person. I wish I would have thought about this a year ago! I even had golf clubs available to me, like Tiger's wife did. Dang! This could have been my other 14 minutes and 45 seconds of fame. (Read the following blog about my CNN live interview and 15 minutes of fame!) Headline: Crazy girlfriend clubs boyfriend: Throws him down stairs. Lol. Okay, I would never really do it, but I can't lie about not thinking about it! ;)
Tonight's a pretty relaxing night. I have a big birthday party to go to tomorrow evening, so I'm keeping it low key.
Note to self: Make sure your work shoes fit you comfortably. It's not okay when you constantly trip over yourself and run into walls throughout the restaurant. You look like a freak and people might start thinking you're on something. Especially, when your eyes always like to be glazed over and red for no reason! I suppose there's a reason--I believe my eyes are infected from my contacts and make-up.
NOW YOU ARE ALL CAUGHT UP! THE DAYS WILL CONTINUE TO COUNT IN ORDER! THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENT AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED BRETT AND MINE'S TRIP! STAY TUNED, AS I PUT BRETT AS AN ADMIN, SO YOU CAN READ ABOUT HIS ADVENTURES AROUND NYC!