Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day 84

November 29, 2009


Can I just tell you how great it is to NOT do a dang thing today! No work, no walking, no moving! I don’t leave my apartment at all today and it was fabulous! I slept all day, got my apartment cleaned, and did all of my laundry. I was quite productive, yet quite lazy at the same time!

This blog is rather short because I had a loser day. I can comfortably say I was a loser today. I did catch up on phone calls, which is great! I always love hearing from my friends around the country! I got to talk to my best friend from Chicago, Abby! Our lives have both been insanely busy, that it’s difficult to find time where we both can sit and chat. Because when we talk, we talk for a while!

Note to self: Learn how to relax. When you’re used to going, going, going all the time, stop and realize that you can take one day of your life to catch up. Don’t get anxious and antsy. Calm yourself and just sit back, get comfortable, and appreciate the quiet. You don’t always have to be doing something. Your body does need rest, even at 25 years old.

THE NEXT TWO BLOGS ARE THE REMAINING BLOGS FROM BRETT'S TRIP. THE BLOG AFTER THAT EXPLAINS MY DAY FROM YESTERDAY! THANKS FOR BEING SO PATIENT, AS I GOT LAZY ABOUT BLOGGING WHEN BRETT WAS IN TOWN! THINGS ARE BACK TO NORMAL, SO KEEP READING! THANKS SO MUCH!