December 23, 2009
I can hardly believe it's almost Christmas. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! It's outrageous! Where does life go? I can tell you today is a much better day. No tears from this lady! I work at The Capital Grille today and it's great! I love the Christmas music they play. No one else really does, but it gets me in the holiday spirit! I also get off early, which is great because I have a ton of stuff to do!
My blog is going to be kind of short today because I don't really have a lot to write about. Shocking, I know. I always find things to say. But I am honestly to the point where I am so mentally exhausted, I don't really think about a whole lot. Today, at work, I was racking my brain to think of something...anything. Wasn't there. Now I know what ditsy people feel like everyday! Or men! Haha! JK! (Kind of).
I have decided though that text messaging or emailing is now the best way to get a hold of me. I haven't been that great at returning people's phone calls. The last three weeks of my life I have left my apartment at 8:30 a.m. and don't get home until at least 11:30 p.m.! By the time I get a second to pick up the phone, it's too late. So, if anyone ever wants to get a hold of me...shoot me an email or send me a quick text. Those are the two things I can do while on the job. If you call, don't expect a response for at least three days! I know...I've turned into one of those people I always hated.
I think it's karma getting back at me. Everything that I used to complain about in a person...I have turned into them because certain situations have caused me to. I get irritated with myself, but I can't fix the problem due to necessity. Oh well. I guess karma is a bitch after all. But I also love karma, because those who really need it, get it! Muahahahaha!
Note to self: Take a shower and go to bed! When you're exhausted, you're exhausted. Sleep. It's what will make you feel better. So, okay, goodnight!