Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 17

September 23, 2009

Today...was boring. I was a complete bum. I stayed in my apartment until I had to go to work, so nothing exciting happened during the day. Work was a little on the slow side, so nothing there. Except the fact that since the temperature increased by five degrees here, Planet Hollywood felt the need to turn the air down 35 degrees. So, work was not as exciting as normal because I was frozen in one spot all night!

I officially decided, I need to get out more! Just like when I first moved here, so I can continue to have good stories. But maybe craziness is good in doses. I suppose I wouldn't want crazy-insane all the time--or maybe I would. Who knows.

I did get to talk to my best friend back home! She called to check up on the big city. She's getting married in May and I cannot wait for the wedding! It's going to be a great time! But after the phone conversation, I'm going to bed.

Note to self: Teach little brother the how-tos on dating. When a guy asks you out, then asks what time you would prefer to go out, that should be his call. When you tell him 7:30, he shouldn't then respond with "Well, I get off at 6:30, how about 7?" Okay cool, then don't ask me what time you want to meet up, if you already have an idea. Then don't ask where she wants to go. You asked her out...you make the plans!